Lucky Charmed Schnauzers Purchase Agreement & Health Guarantee
This agreement was entered into between Name__________________________________________ Phone #_____________________ which will now be known as the “buyer” for the duration of this agreement, and Lucky Charmed Schnauzer’s, which will now be known as “seller” for the duration of the agreement.
Breed: Miniature Schnauzer Color & Description: ________________________________ Sire: _______________________________ Dam: ____________________________________ Date of Birth: _____________ Sex: ________________ Purchase Price: __________________ Buyer understands that puppy is sold as a pet and will not come with registration papers. Limited registration can be given after proof of spay or neuter and only upon request for an additional fee. Full registration will only be granted with breeders permission if discussed beforehand for an additional fee. Initials (_________)
Puppy Deposit Terms and Conditions: ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE! A $200 DEPOSIT, is required to hold the puppy of your choice until it is ready be picked up or hand delivered by a pet nanny. All puppies must be paid for in full by 7 weeks of age, or when they are picked up if paying with cash. All puppies will be held until they are 8 weeks old for local pick-up. (Longer if a puppy is a teacup or small toy). The breeder has the right to cancel this contract and refund the deposit if she feels it is in the best interest of the puppy. If the final payment is not received, the deposit is forfeited, and Lucky Charmed Schnauzers has the right to keep the Deposit, and re-sell the puppy in question unless other terms are agreed upon in writing. By signing the deposit agreement below, The Buyer agrees to all terms concerning deposit policy as stated above. I’m giving The Seller a Non Refundable Deposit of _________. The Seller Agrees To Take This Puppy Off The Market And Hold It Until Purchased As Per The Terms Listed Above. Signature ________________________________________ Date of Deposit: ________________
Purchase Agreement To the best of my knowledge, this puppy is in good health at the time of delivery. To honor this guarantee a licensed Veterinarian must examine your puppy no later than three business days from date of delivery of puppy. Failing to do so will void your health guarantee. Puppy is given a 3-day health warranty and a 2-year genetic health guarantee. Seller is under no obligation to honor (warranty / guarantee) if this puppy has not been seen by a licensed veterinarian within said time of three business days of purchased /delivery date. If the veterinarian discovers the puppy to be unsound, it can be returned within the three-day period for a refund of the purchase price or replaced with a puppy of equal or greater value at the breeder's discretion. This is provided the puppy is returned with a letter from the examining veterinarian stating in what respect the puppy is unsound.
a. No refunds after 3 business days, & our health guarantee is nontransferable. (Initials_______) b. Seller/Breeder assumes no liability for any expense incurred by Buyer, whether Veterinary Medical charges, or any other expenses. (initials________) c. When purchasing a pup, final payment is due in full when pup is 7 weeks old. Also, we retain full interest in pet until, money orders, etc., clear. Buyer also agrees to surrender the pet back to seller and pay any and all legal fee’s incurred by seller to collect on any returned NSF Check, or money order. (initials______________) d. Health guarantee is null and void if you allow your vet to administer the Leptovirus vaccine. If your pup receives vaccinations more frequently than every 4weeks. If you give your pet any type of oral Flea medication or Flea &Heartworm combination i.e., Trifexis, Capstar, Bravecto, Comfortis, Sentinel, Simparica, Nexgaurd, etc. (Initials___________)
1. Breeder will not give a refund due to any personal reasons such as allergies to the pet, death in the family, landlord's disapproval, family disagreement, or any other problems not related to the health of the pet. This guarantee is null and void upon any evidence that a puppy's illness is caused by abuse, neglect, exposure to weather, injury, choking, poisoning, etc.
2. No warranty or guarantee is made to the disposition, life span, size, color, show quality, or breeding quality or ability of the puppy to reproduce. Seller does not guarantee against retained testicles, umbilical hernias, re-growth of dew claw, or retained baby teeth or bad bite.
3. It is further understood that any cosmetic surgeries such as ear crops will be at the Buyer's risk as that is not necessary for the dog to live a full and healthy life, and will not be refunded.
4. The buyer must contact the breeder immediately upon discovery of a genetic defect. At this time we have the right to have the puppy examined by our veterinarian. Should a licensed veterinarian diagnose the puppy with a life threatening genetic defect, having been there from birth, the Breeder will replace the puppy, limited to two years from the date of purchase. No refund or replacement will be given on a deceased puppy until a necropsy is performed to determine cause of death. The owner of the pup will pay all expenses. Any request for replacement or refund must be accompanied by all medical reports including the necropsy report.
5. This guarantee is null and void if the buyer fails to complete vaccinations, worming and puppy checks with a qualified veterinarian. Proof of said maintenance must be furnished upon request of breeder. No guarantee is given for any kind of worm, Coccidiosis, or Giardia. These parasites are all too common to pups and can be contracted from your soil or boarding facility. Your puppy has been wormed frequently from two weeks of age until your possession. It is your responsibility to continue to worm your puppy and check for parasites. Your pup should be placed on a monthly heartworm preventative. Our contract is null and void if your puppy is given any type of oral flea medication or oral flea and heartworm combination product.
6. No guarantee is given for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). This condition is not hereditary and is very preventable with a high calorie booster such as Nurtical or Fortical. Hypoglycemia is a serious matter for small puppies. One of the causes of hypoglycemia is stress, and lack of food and water. To prevent this, provide your puppy with frequent small meals and water all through the day, making sure he/she is eating and drinking well, and does not go for long periods without food, water and REST! Allow your puppy lots of down time to rest. Do not over exert your new puppy.
7. Vaccinations must be no less than 4 weeks apart, and any one vaccination cannot be given in combination with any other vaccinations. Rabies vaccines cannot be administered before 16 weeks of age. If you allow your veterinarian to do any of these vaccinations too early, your guarantee is void. Your pup has been given the 5 way vaccine, we do NOT recommend, Leptovirus, Giardia, or Lyme. Following each vaccination we suggest you give Nutri-Cal to your pup, as vaccinations do lower a pup’s blood sugar and can cause hypoglycemia. Just like humans, a small percentage of pups can have reactions to vaccinations. We are not responsible for any problems that may happen due to vaccinating your pup.
8. Buyer also agrees that if at any time the Buyer cannot retain possession of the puppy, the Seller is to be notified and given first option in resuming full ownership. The puppy will be returned with all medical records. Under NO circumstances is the puppy to be placed in a pet shop, animal shelter, or similar establishment. If we are not able to take this puppy back, we are more than happy to assist you in placing the pet in a loving home.
9 Veterinarians have brought to our attention, that all small breed dogs (dogs under 10 pounds) can and do have trouble with under bites and over bites caused by not losing their baby teeth. When those baby teeth are not pulled, it can cause the other teeth to grow crooked creating the under bite or over bite. We therefore do not guarantee a dog’s bite.
10. This contract is legal and binding, and seller reserves the right to seek legal action at the expense of the buyer, not to exclude any travel cost that could incur. By signing this contract and returning it to the breeder with the deposit, the buyer agrees that they have read and fully understand all of the terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any legal proceedings will take place in Logan, Utah.
I, AS THE BUYER, OR HIS / HER REPRESENTATIVE, OF THIS PUPPY, HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE CONTRACT AGREEMENT & GUARANTEE.
Buyer's Name :( printed) ________________________________________________________